Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Larisa Geskin, MD
Dr. Larisa Geskin, MD is a dermatologist in New York, NY. Dr. Geskin completed a residency at Magee Women's Hospital Of The University Of Pittsburgh. She currently practices at ColumbiaDoctors Midtown and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geskin is board certified in Dermatology.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Magee Women's Hospital Of The University Of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Albert Einstein School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geskin?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geskin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larisa Geskin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Geskin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geskin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Geskin frequently treats Impetigo, Dermatitis, and Fungal Nail Infection.
Dr. Geskin's office is located at 51 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
ColumbiaDoctors Midtown51 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019 Call
Columbia University Medical Center Dermatology
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Call