Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Shahryar Manavi, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Manavi completed a residency at Kaiser Los Angeles. He currently practices at Central Medical Center and is affiliated with Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Kaiser Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Kaiser Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- U.C.L.A., Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Persian, Spanish
Central Medical Center
Central Medical Center214 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203 Existing Patients: (818) 241-0970
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manavi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manavi frequently treats Headache, Ear Ache, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Manavi's office is located at 214 N Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manavi speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Manavi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center