Dr. Saks has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shani Saks, DO is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Saks completed a residency at POH Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- POH Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- POH Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY / COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saks?
Very thorough and listens well to your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saks accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saks frequently treats Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension), Congenital Heart Defects, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Saks' office is located at 1910 E Thomas Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saks speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 1910 E Thomas Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 266-2200