Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Seung Lee, MD is a hematology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mount Vernon Hospital. He currently practices at University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Hematology.
- Mount Vernon Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Yonsei U, Seoul, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Yonsei U, Seoul, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Yonsei U, Seoul, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Yonsei U, Seoul, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-5506
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center