Dr. Bahrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD is a hematology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Bahrani completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Med School. He currently practices at Maryland Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bahrani is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bahrani?
This doctor gave me a new life! He became a special place in my heart! He promised me I would be cured and it's been 6 years now cancer free. He is so sincere and caring! We talk about Motorcycles each time I meet with him every year during my appointment at Upper Chesapeake. John
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bahrani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bahrani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bahrani frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Bahrani's office is located at 500 Upper Chesapeake Dr, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health