Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (443) 608-5686, and for other questions, call (443) 643-3010.
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD
New Patient(443) 608-5686
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Bahrani completed a residency at Eastern Virginia Med School. He currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Hematology & Oncology Services, LLC and is affiliated with UM Upper Chesapeake Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bahrani is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Eastern Virginia Med School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bahrani?
The visit went well for the most part but someone in the office forgot to fax the insurance company for a very important PET scan! The doctor and staff were otherwise very friendly, funny, and caring.
- UM Upper Chesapeake Health
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bahrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ashkan Bahrani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bahrani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bahrani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bahrani frequently treats Anemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Bahrani's office is located at 500 Upper Chesapeake Dr # Er, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Upper Chesapeake Hematology & Oncology Services, LLC