Call (907) 931-5047 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Seth Krauss, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Krauss completed a residency at Albany Medical Center. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krauss is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Fellowship Hospital
- Albany Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5047
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krauss?
Thorough, detailed explanation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seth Krauss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krauss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krauss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krauss frequently treats Heart Conditions and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Krauss' office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Krauss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Alaska Native Medical Center
- Mat-su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center