Dr. Zehnder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Scott Zehnder, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Zehnder completed a residency at St Louis University. He currently practices at Motion Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zehnder is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- St Louis University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- St. Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Miami University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zehnder?
Dr. Zehnder listens to your concerns and is thorough in his examination, spends the time with you as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scott Zehnder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zehnder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zehnder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zehnder frequently treats Knee Sprain, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Zehnder's office is located at 1027 Bellevue Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Des Peres Hospital
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis