Dr. Scott Greenbaum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenbaum's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Scott Greenbaum, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Forest Hills, NY. Dr. Greenbaum completed a residency at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital. He currently practices at Greenbaum Eye Associates and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Greenbaum is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Boston University 6 Year BA/MD Program, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Greenbaum Eye Associates
Greenbaum Eye Associates6860 AUSTIN ST, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Existing Patients: (718) 897-2020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenbaum?
I had an eyelid infection that I thought was COVID - Dr Greenbaum took one look at it and knew it wasn’t. He put me on the right antibiotic and it got better starting the next day - in a week I was all better. He is now my eye doctor for life. I brought my kids to see him and they loved him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenbaum frequently treats Removal of Foreign Body from External Eye, Foreign Body Removal from Eye, and Glaucoma Surgery.
Dr. Greenbaum's office is located at 6860 AUSTIN ST, Forest Hills, NY 11375. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Greenbaum speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Greenbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital