Dr. Sarah Feldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feldman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sarah Feldman, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at Brigham and Womens Hospital. She currently practices at Brigham and Womens Hospital and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
Dr Feldman is absolutely amazing! She is very friendly, answered every question honestly and is extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and will be calling her in the future if I have any more issues with my lady parts! :) I saw her at Lowell General but I would be willing to travel to Boston for her. Her staff was very quick and friendly also.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feldman frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Feldman's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Lowell General Hospital