Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Sarab Neelam, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sterling Heights, MI. Dr. Neelam completed a residency at WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY. He currently practices at Macomb Physicians Group and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neelam is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ottawa Civic Hosp, Internship Hospital
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Toronto, Fac Med, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neelam?
Dr. Neelam is a caring, no-nonsense physician. My husband was referred to Dr. Neelam after 5 months of being unable to receive the proper care for his condition from other doctors. After 1 month of various non-invasive tests and consultations, we have an answer to his problems! Dr. Neelam took the time to explain and treated us with respect. I would recommend him and his office staff to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neelam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Neelam frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Anemia, and Diarrhea.
Dr. Neelam's office is located at 8244 Metropolitan Pkwy Ste C, Sterling Heights, MI 48312. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
Macomb Physicians Group
Macomb Physicians Group8244 Metropolitan Pkwy Ste C, Sterling Heights, MI 48312 (586) 795-4060
Macomb Physicians Group60005 Campground Rd Ste 600, Washington Township, MI 48094 (586) 786-0505