Dr. Garg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Garg completed a residency at Tx Tech University Health Science Center. He currently practices at The Oregon Clinic and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Dayanand Medical College, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Oregon Clinic
Cardiology - Tualatin19260 Sw 65th Ave Ste 420, Tualatin, OR 97062 Existing Patients: (503) 692-0405
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
Dr. Garg listens, explains results and has a friendly demeanor. One feels confidence in his care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garg frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 19260 Sw 65th Ave Ste 420, Tualatin, OR 97062. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center