Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center|University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Dayanand Medical College, Baba Farid University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garg?
This was my first appointment with Dr. Garg. He had read my chart over thoroughly and showed a good understanding of my medical history. He listened well and did not rush the visit. I was very impressed with Dr. Garg.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Garg's profile.
Dr. Garg in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Garg frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia and Chest Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Garg's office is located at 19260 SW 65th Ave Ste 420 Tualatin, OR 97062. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Garg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center.
Dr. Sandeep Garg, MD has a star rating of 3.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
The Oregon Clinic
Cardiology - Tualatin19260 SW 65th Ave Ste 420, Tualatin, OR 97062 (503) 692-0405