Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klempner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Samuel Klempner, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Klempner completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klempner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 2007
- Hamilton College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klempner?
Dr. Klempner is an outstanding doctor. His knowledge and patient care is by far the best I've ever witnessed. Dr. Klempner took care of my mother and my family and I are forever grateful for the care he provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klempner frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Klempner's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klempner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint John's Health Center