Dr. Baharestani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samuel Baharestani, MD is a ophthalmic plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Babylon, NY. Dr. Baharestani completed a residency at Manhattan EET Hosp/NYU. He currently practices at SightMD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baharestani is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cincinnati Eye Inst-U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Manhattan EET Hosp/NYU, Residency Hospital
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- New York University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baharestani?
Because of COVID I delayed my surgery with Dr. B for months and I wished I hadn’t. They run a tight ship over there and follow all of the necessary safety protocols. He’s a nice guy and honest surgeon. Very grateful for choosing him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Samuel Baharestani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baharestani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baharestani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baharestani frequently treats Eyelid Disorders, Eyelid Surgery, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Baharestani's office is located at 500 W Main St Ste 210, Babylon, NY 11702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baharestani speaks Spanish, Farsi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital Syosset
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center