Dr. John Romanelli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romanelli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Romanelli, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Romanelli completed a residency at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital. He currently practices at Smithtown Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romanelli is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smithtown Office222 E Main St Ste 330, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 724-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanelli?
Dr. Romanelli is by far the best ophthalmologist I’ve ever been to! He’s so kind and patient. He is always very thorough and always takes times to listen to and check out any questions or concerns I have. My entire family goes to Dr. Romanelli, he’s the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romanelli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romanelli frequently treats Blepharitis, Eyelid Disorders, and Stye.
Dr. Romanelli's office is located at 222 E Main St Ste 330, Smithtown, NY 11787. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romanelli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center