Dr. Russell Warren, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Warren completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Limb Lengthening Reconstruction. Dr. Warren is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Limb Lengthening Reconstruction
Limb Lengthening Reconstruction535 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 606-1178
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1973
- St Lukes Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1968
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1966
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warren?
I was working for the FDNY in 2012 and injured my left knee badly during rescue operations post hurricane Sandy in Far Rockaway Queens. I consulted with two orthopedic surgeons who gave me a less than 50% chance of returning to full duty. On the advice of a nurse at FDNY Headquarters medical i called for a consultation with Dr. Warren. He evaluated my knee and had me take an mri. He advised me surgical intervention was necessary and that if I followed his instructions I could very likely return to full duty within a year. I am happy to say I took his advice and in 16 weeks I was evaluated by the chief surgeon of the FDNY and to his amazement i met the criterior to returning to full duty. I highly recommend him. On behalf of myself my family and my coworkers Thank you Dr. Warren