Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elan Goldwyn, MD
Dr. Elan Goldwyn, MD is a orthopedic trauma surgery specialist in Fresh Meadows, NY. Dr. Goldwyn completed a residency at Suny Downstate Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group Queens and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldwyn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ, Medical School — 2004
- Brandeis U, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Providence Health Plans
- State Farm
- VNS Choice
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldwyn?
He is an amazing doctor. He treated me and did my wrist surgery. He is kind, patient, knowledgeable and thorough. I never felt rushed and he explained the procedure step by step. I was very lucky to find him and I recommend him to family and friends.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldwyn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elan Goldwyn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldwyn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldwyn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldwyn frequently treats Broken Arm, Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip), and Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle).
Dr. Goldwyn's office is located at 163 03 Horace Harding Expressway, Fresh Meadows, NY 11365. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldwyn speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.