Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Roy Lerman, MD is a pain medicine specialist in King of Prussia, PA. Dr. Lerman completed a residency at Stanford Hospital. He currently practices at Main Line Spine. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lerman is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Main Line Spine
Main Line Spine700 S Henderson Rd Ste 308C, King of Prussia, PA 19406 Existing Patients: (610) 337-3111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lerman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lerman frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Lerman's office is located at 700 S Henderson Rd Ste 308C, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lerman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.