Call (443) 917-3589 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD
Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Mulvaney completed a residency at Fort Bragg. He currently practices at Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulvaney is board certified in Family Practice.
- Pain Management, Other Education — 2015
- Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Fort Bragg, Residency Hospital — 2003
- USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2000
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulvaney?
Excellent bedside manner.Accurately explains steps in procedure from beginning to end. Listens to and answers questions in a helpful way helping to decrease anxiety from onset.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sean Mulvaney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mulvaney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mulvaney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mulvaney frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Low Back Pain, and Back Pain.
Dr. Mulvaney's office is located at 116 Defense Hwy Ste 203, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mulvaney has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis
Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine of Annapolis116 Defense Hwy Ste 203, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (443) 917-3589
ROSM of Annapolis (temporary space)129 Lubrano Dr Ste 301, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (443) 917-3589