Dr. Roy Fujitani, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Irvine, CA. Dr. Fujitani completed a residency at Harbor Ucla Med Center. He currently practices at University Physicians & Surgeons Division of Vascular Surgery and is affiliated with Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fujitani is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
University Physicians & Surgeons Division of Vascular Surgery
University Physicians & Surgeons Division of Vascular Surgery1 Medical Plz Dr, Irvine, CA 92697 Existing Patients: (714) 456-5373
University Physicians & Surgeons Division of Vascular SurgeryU Calif Irvine Surg, Irvine, CA 92697 Existing Patients: (714) 456-5756
UCI Health Surgery Services101 The City Drive S Pavilion Bldg 29, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (949) 824-9595
- 4 Uci Gottschalk Medical Plz, Irvine, CA 92697 Existing Patients: (888) 456-7002
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Harbor Ucla Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Harbor Ucla Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University Of Southern California, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Wilford Hall Usaf Medical Center, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fujitani?
Dr Fujitani is a skillful surgeon who really cares about his patients. I know because I was one of them. He saved my life. No exaggeration, he took good care of me when blood flow to my intestines suddenly had clotted off. I would have died if I were not treated right away. I am forever grateful. Even months later, he continues to check on me to be sure that I am doing well. I have great respect for this wonderful doctor. I have learned that he is so very kind and compassionate with a genuine heart of gold. I can never thank him and his surgical crew enough for what they did for me. I was lucky, very lucky to have him take care of me.
- Mission Hospital - Mission Viejo
- UCI Medical Center