Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kahanowicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ronit Kahanowicz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kahanowicz completed a residency at Cornell; NY Presby Hosp-Weill Cornell Med Ctr. She currently practices at Fromer Eye Centers and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kahanowicz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cornell; NY Presby Hosp-Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cornell; NY Presby Hosp-Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1999
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fromer Eye Centers550 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 935-0888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahanowicz?
She is an excellent and compassionate Doctor however her receptionist is rude and unprofessional
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kahanowicz frequently treats Glaucoma, Ultrasound, Eye, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Kahanowicz's office is located at 550 PARK AVE, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kahanowicz speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kahanowicz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital