Dr. Ronald Vanderlaan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Vanderlaan completed a residency at Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital. He currently practices at Grand Rapids Cardiology and is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vanderlaan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Grand Rapids Cardiology
Grand Rapids Cardiology1310 E Beltline Ave Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49506 (616) 717-5141
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vanderlaan?
I have never had any issues regarding his expertise or bedside manner. He’s as kind as kind can be too. Genuine to the hilt. His staff is knowledgeable and professional.
- North Ottawa Community Hospital