Dr. Ronald Landay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Landay's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ronald Landay, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Washington, PA. Dr. Landay completed a residency at Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Allergy & Clinical Immunology and is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Landay is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University Colo National Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Chldns Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 1973
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1969
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Landay?
Dr. Landay has helped me so much over the years, when other drs couldn't. From allergies to migraines and even sinus infections. Every one at this office is top notch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Landay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Landay frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Allergic Rhinitis, and Animal Allergies.
Dr. Landay's office is located at 1385 Washington Rd Ste 101, Washington, PA 15301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Landay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Clair Hospital
Allergy & Clinical Immunology
Allergy & Clinical Immunology1385 Washington Rd Ste 101, Washington, PA 15301 (412) 833-8811