Dr. Ron Noy, MD is a sports medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Noy completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Prestige Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Noy is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Prestige Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
Prestige Orthopedics & Sports Medicine424 Madison Ave Fl 9, New York, NY 10017 Existing Patients: (646) 862-0180
- Methodist Sports Medicine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Lenox Hill Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- The Johns Hopkins University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noy?
Dr. Noy is the best. I had some complications after a past ACL reconstruction that was limiting my motion and mobility and causing pain. After seeing Dr. Noy, he talked to me about what the problem was, talked me through the options (surgery and no-surgery), and expectations after surgery. I was confident Dr. Noy could help me get over this issue and get me back out there and being an athlete again. Surgery was a breeze. Now, 2 months later, I'm back to the gym, playing volleyball, almost 100%
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital