Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lilenbaum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rogerio Lilenbaum, MD is a hematology specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Lilenbaum completed a residency at Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Yale New Haven Hospital and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lilenbaum is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- U Calif San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Washington U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Univ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1986
- U Fed Rio de Janeiro Fac Med, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yale New Haven Hospital20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510 Existing Patients: (203) 200-2094
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lilenbaum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lilenbaum frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Bone Marrow Biopsy.
Dr. Lilenbaum's office is located at 20 York St, New Haven, CT 06510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lilenbaum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital