Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Rodrigo Rios, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Fargo, ND. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rios is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rios?
You won’t find a better pediatric cardiologist for your child. We’ve taken our daughter to him for over 18 years. He’s thorough, explains everything, and is not quick to jump into surgery. Very skilled and has a great bedside manner. We couldn’t have been any luckier to find him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rios frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Stress Test.
Dr. Rios' office is located at 3000 32nd Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rios speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rios has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.