Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tung accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roderick Tung, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. He currently practices at Univ. of Chicago and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ. of Chicago5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-1000
- 2 5841 S Maryland Ave Ste MC6080, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 834-0455
Univ of Chicago Med - Clinical Labs At Orland Park14290 S LA GRANGE RD, Orland Park, IL 60462 Existing Patients: (773) 834-5418
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tung?
Dr Tung performed an ablation on me and I am very grateful to him. Not only for his expertise but also for the extra care and time he devoted to explain my condition, the procedure and to advise me on improving my health. He is absolutely great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tung frequently treats Heart Disease, Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Tung's office is located at 5841 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tung has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center