Dr. Passman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rod Passman, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Passman completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Passman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Coll Med|University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Passman?
Amazing doctor. It has been 10 years since my ablation with Dr. Passman and I am cured. No afib at all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rod Passman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Passman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Passman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Passman frequently treats Cardioversion, Elective, Heart Disease, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Passman's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Passman speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 664-3278