Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 664-3278.
Dr. Rod Passman, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Rod Passman, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Passman completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Passman is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Bronx Muni Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Passman?
Amazing doctor. It has been 10 years since my ablation with Dr. Passman and I am cured. No afib at all.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rod Passman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Passman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Passman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Passman frequently treats Cardioversion, Elective, Heart Disease, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Passman's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 19-100, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Passman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.