Dr. Robert Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Baker, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys. He currently practices at Gastroenterology Specs/Orlando and is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital And Clis, Residency Hospital
- Tulane Universtiy Affliated Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gastroenterology Specs/Orlando100 W Gore St, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 245-3124
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
My appointment with Dr. Baker was professional and to the point. He explained my condition so that I understood where I was and what my next step would be. Great bedside manner. Strongly recommend for GI.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Abdominal Pain, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 100 W Gore St, Orlando, FL 32806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center