Call (904) 717-0207 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Timothy Woodward, MD
Make an Appointment904-587-2545
Dr. Timothy Woodward, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Woodward completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodward is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Cancer4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodward?
He was thorough, friendly and excellent in his evaluation of my Esophageal condition.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - Jacksonville
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Woodward has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Timothy Woodward, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woodward's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woodward frequently treats Esophageal Diverticulum, Esophagitis, and Gastritis.
Dr. Woodward's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woodward speaks German and English. View profile to see all.