Dr. Robert Dipaola, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dipaola's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Dipaola, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Dipaola completed a residency at University of Pennsylvania Health System. He currently practices at UK Healthcare -Medical Oncology and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dipaola is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University of Pennsylvania Health System, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UK Healthcare -Medical Oncology
UK Healthcare -Medical Oncology800 Rose St Rm 134, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (866) 340-4488
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dipaola?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dipaola accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dipaola frequently treats Cancer Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Dipaola's office is located at 800 Rose St Rm 134, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dipaola speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dipaola has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital