Dr. Bear has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Bear, DO is a cardiology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bear is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Osteopathic Medical Center Of Philadelphia, Internship Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Consultants3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Existing Patients: (602) 867-8644
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bear?
Superb! So glad I switched cardiologists to Dr. Bear. He is knowledgeable, caring, aggressive in his treatment, an easy to contact if you need him. He takes his time and listens to you during office visits and you don't feel rushed. If you call his office with a medical problem he calls you back not an assistant. His staff is warm and friendly also. I would highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Bear, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bear's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bear accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bear frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bear's office is located at 3805 E Bell Rd Ste 3100, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center
- HonorHealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center