Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Cody, MD is a hematology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Cody completed a residency at U Mich Hosps. He currently practices at ALLIANCE PARTNERS, LLC and is affiliated with Christ Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cody is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- U Mich Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- U Mich Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cody?
He is a no nonsense doc!!! I love that about him. He saved my life once....let’s hope he can do it again!! Well, at least prolong it as long as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cody has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cody frequently treats Breast Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Cody's office is located at 2139 Auburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45219. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christ Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital
Alliance Partners, LLC
The Christ Hospital2139 Auburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45219 (513) 585-2236