Dr. Shay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Shay, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Shay completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at East Georgia Kidney Group and is affiliated with Jefferson Hospital. Dr. Shay is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Connecticut School Medicine, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Georgia Kidney Group
East Georgia Kidney Group818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 300, Augusta, GA 30901 Existing Patients: (706) 722-0186
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shay?
Very thorough. Cares so much about his patients. He called my MIL when he received a report of an image to be sure she understood she needed to see an oncologist ASAP. He did not have to do that as he was not the ordering physician. He is very organized and tries to limit office visits only to those necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Shay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shay frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Gout, and Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease.
Dr. Shay's office is located at 818 Saint Sebastian Way Ste 300, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jefferson Hospital
- University Hospital Mcduffie
- Washington County Regional Medical Center
- Wills Memorial Hospital