Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Robert Houlihan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mankato, MN. Dr. Houlihan completed a residency at U Ia Hosps & Clins. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic Health System - Mankato and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System in Fairmont. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Houlihan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- U Ia Hosps & Clins, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U Ia Hosps & Clins, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of Iowa College of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mayo Clinic Health System - Mankato1015 Marsh St, Mankato, MN 56001 Existing Patients: (507) 238-8100
Mayo Clinic Health System - Mankato
Mayo Clinic Health Systems - Mankato1025 Marsh St, Mankato, MN 56001 Existing Patients: (507) 625-4031
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Houlihan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Houlihan frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Houlihan's office is located at 1015 Marsh St, Mankato, MN 56001. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Houlihan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Fairmont
- Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato