Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Robert Wagner, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Mc Lean, VA. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at McV. He currently practices at StemCell ARTS. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wagner is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- McV, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Riverside Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Eastern Virginia Med School Of The Med College Of Hampton Roads Norfolk Va, Medical School — 1995
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Optima Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
I have complete confidence in Dr. Wagner from this and prior experiences.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wagner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wagner frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Osteoarthritis of Spine.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 1750 Tysons Blvd Ste 120, Mc Lean, VA 22102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
StemCell ARTS - Tysons Corner1750 Tysons Blvd Ste 120, Mc Lean, VA 22102 (703) 454-5394
National Spine and Pain Centers - Fairfax
Fairfax Office8501 Arlington Blvd Ste 410, Fairfax, VA 22031 (703) 738-4331