Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (804) 534-5384.
Dr. Rodney Dade, MD
Dr. Rodney Dade, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Dade completed a residency at Rehab Inst Mich. He currently practices at National Spine and Pain Centers - Fairfax. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dade is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Rehab Inst Mich, Residency Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital Systems, Internship Hospital
- Presby-U Penn, Internship Hospital
- Wayne State Univ Som, Medical School — 1990
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dade?
really put me at ease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodney Dade, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dade's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dade accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dade frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Myofascial Trigger Point Injection.
Dr. Dade's office is located at 8501 Arlington Blvd Ste 410, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dade has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
National Spine and Pain Centers - Fairfax
National Spine and Pain Centers - Fairfax8501 Arlington Blvd Ste 410, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (804) 534-5384
StemCell ARTS - Tysons Corner
StemCell ARTS - Tysons Corner1750 Tysons Blvd Suite 120, Mc Lean, VA 22102 Existing Patients: (804) 498-5756