Dr. Robert Grunsten, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Grunsten completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital. He currently practices at Robert Grunsten, M.D.. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grunsten is board certified in Psychiatry.
Robert Grunsten, M.D.
Vladimir Tkalcevicm.d.s.c.3000 N Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (773) 296-7137
- Michale Reese Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1972
- Nortwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grunsten?
Dr. Grunsten has been a life saver for me, I was suicidal from a wrong diagnosis from a past psychiatrist and dr. Grunsten immediately gave me the correct diagnosis and medication. I have recommended him to family and friends. He is very kind and compassionate and I can tell he actually cares about his patients. Because I don’t have insurance he works with me to help find the most affordable medications for my budget.