Dr. Viguera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adele Viguera, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Viguera completed a residency at McLean Hospital. She currently practices at Center for Spine Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mass General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mass General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Spine Health
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-2200
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Viguera?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adele Viguera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Viguera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Viguera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Viguera frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Viguera's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.