Dr. Robert Grant, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Grant completed a residency at New York Presbyterian / Weill Cornell•. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grant is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York University Bellevue Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian / Weill Cornell•, Residency Hospital — 1990
- New York Presbyterian / Weill Cornell, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Dr Grant did my reconstruction after breast cancer in 2016, he was so helpful and made me feel comfortable. It was a very traumatic experience and not an easy time period for me, I felt supported with my reconstruction. I want to actually look into having another plastic surgery with him or his team.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center