Dr. Grant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Grant, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Grant completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grant is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York University Bellevue Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1982
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Dr Grant did my reconstruction after breast cancer in 2016, he was so helpful and made me feel comfortable. It was a very traumatic experience and not an easy time period for me, I felt supported with my reconstruction. I want to actually look into having another plastic surgery with him or his team.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Grant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grant frequently treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, Gynecomastia, and Bedsores.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grant speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Electrophysiology525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065 (212) 746-1500
Weill Cornell Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave Ste 601, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-3103