Dr. Thomas Imahiyerobo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Imahiyerobo completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Department of Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Imahiyerobo is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center Department of Surgery
Herbert Irving Pavilion161 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group
Scarsdale Office688 Post Rd Fl 2, Scarsdale, NY 10583 Call
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Imahiyerobo?
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further. Dr. Imahiyerobo is amazing. Very well educated, patient, takes time explaining things, and overall a humble person. I had an operation done with this doctor on June 4th. A bilateral breast reduction surgery. Immediately after surgery, I felt relieved. I am so confident in my new body, and I couldn’t thank Dr. Imahiyerobo enough. He is always extremely respectful, and on time, even at my check up appointments.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center