Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Waynesboro, PA. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy Hosp. He currently practices at Waynesboro Hospital and is affiliated with Chambersburg Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- St Joseph Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1976
- Michigan State University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Waynesboro Hospital501 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268 Existing Patients: (717) 765-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
I have been a patient of Dr Goldman for at least twenty years, he is very kind, courteous, and knowledgeable which is what brought me to him as he was the dr that was able to diagnose my symptoms correctly. He always takes the time to explain things to me so that I understand what's going on, this is rare, so I 'll be with him until he retires or one of us does the final check out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldman frequently treats Chest Pain, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Arthritis.
Dr. Goldman's office is located at 501 E Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Goldman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambersburg Hospital
- Waynesboro Hospital