Dr. Hoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Hoff, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sandy Springs, GA. Dr. Hoff completed a residency at Emory-Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoff is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory-Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
PHI of Perimeter6115 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300, Sandy Springs, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (678) 320-3600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoff?
He saved the lives of my grandmother and grandfather. I am forever in his debt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robert Hoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoff frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hoff's office is located at 6115 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 300, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital