Call (702) 936-3324 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Robert Baker, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Baker completed a residency at Parkland Memorial Hospital. and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baker is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Preferred Health Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baker?
Stays pretty much on schedule, so there's minimal wait time. Very knowledgable. Will take the time to explain in layman's terms so I fully understand what's going on. Would highly recommend him. Communicates well with patient's family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Robert Baker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baker frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Baker's office is located at 3121 South Maryland Pkwy Ste 512, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baker speaks Spanish, English, and English. View profile to see all.
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- MountainView Hospital
- 1 3121 South Maryland Pkwy Ste 512, Las Vegas, NV 89109 Existing Patients: (702) 936-3324