Dr. Robert Salazar, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Salazar completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salazar is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- 1 19255 Park Row, Houston, TX 77084 (281) 492-0363
Katy Pulmonary Associates
Katy Pulmonary Associates19255 Park Row, Houston, TX 77084 (281) 492-0363
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salazar?
I have been going to Dr. Salazar for a few years now. I can call the office when I am having a problem with my COPD and they will get me in to see him the same day. Not many Drs. do that any more. My previous lung specialist was impossible to get into without an appointment at least 2 months ahead. I live 150 from Katy Tx and it is worth the drive to get to the right doctor.
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital