Dr. Robert Colman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Colman completed a residency at Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi. He currently practices at Pediatric & Adult Allergy. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colman is board certified in Pediatrics.
Pediatric & Adult Allergy
Pediatric & Adult Allergy1212 Pleasant St Ste 110, Des Moines, IA 50309 (515) 244-7229
- Central Ia Health Sys/ia Methodi, Residency Hospital
- American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colman?
Am on allergy shots with Colman and was recently impressed by how thoroughly Dr. Colman's office is pre-screening for COVID-19. Felt very safe going in for my appointment after speaking with nurse at length proir-being asked re: my symptoms. I do not have COVID symptoms but was very reassured to know office is doing everything posssible, pre-screening patients. Kindness at Dr's office abounds and staff is always so spirited-even in these difficult times for the healthcare world. I will continue out my treatment and enjoying a not impacted by my allergies. thank you Dr.Colman, nurses and staff! you represent the best in modern healthcare!