Dr. Richard Feist, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feist's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Feist, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Feist completed a residency at U of IL. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Alabama. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feist is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U of IA, Fellowship Hospital
- U of IL, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feist?
I have been visiting Dr. Feist since last year and he is really great. He cares and listen to you. Definitely recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feist frequently treats Endophthalmitis, Acute Endophthalmitis, and Purulent Endophthalmitis.
Dr. Feist's office is located at 700 18th St S Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.