Dr. Lawley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Lawley, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Westminster, CO. Dr. Lawley completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center & Hines Veteran Affairs. He currently practices at Cornerstone Orthopedics. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lawley is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Stanford University Medical Center Stanford Ca, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Loyola University Medical Center & Hines Veteran Affairs, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Rush Univiversity Medical Center - Chicago Illinois, Internship Hospital — 2015
- Loyola Stritch University Chicago, Medical School — 2014
- University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawley?
Dr Lawley was very helpful and answered all questions in a way I could understand. He was very kind and compassionate as well as professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Lawley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lawley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lawley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lawley frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Arthritis, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Lawley's office is located at 500 W 144th Ave, Westminster, CO 80023. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.