Dr. Richard Gray, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Gray completed a residency at Sepulveda VA Hosp. He currently practices at California Pacific Cardiovascular Medical Group and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
California Pacific Cardiovascular Medical Group3490 California St Ste 200, San Francisco, CA 94118 Existing Patients: (415) 345-0940
- Cedars-Lebanon Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Sepulveda VA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Med Ctr Hosp VT, Internship Hospital — 1971
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula