Dr. Richard Ehlers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ehlers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Ehlers, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Yakima, WA. Dr. Ehlers completed a residency at Dean McGee Eye Inst-U Okla. He currently practices at The Eye Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ehlers is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Dean McGee Eye Inst-U Okla, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Eye Center3403 Powerhouse Rd, Yakima, WA 98902 Existing Patients: (509) 966-2253
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ehlers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ehlers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ehlers frequently treats Herpes Zoster Without Complication, Shingles, and Allergic Conjunctivitis.
Dr. Ehlers' office is located at 3403 Powerhouse Rd, Yakima, WA 98902. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ehlers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.