Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 957-7212.
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD
New Patient(201) 957-7212
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (New York). He currently practices at Neurosurgical Associates, PC ( Ridgewood) and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Neurosurgical Associates, PC ( Ridgewood)
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 957-7212
Neurosurgeons of New Jersey
Neurology Group of Bergen County1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Existing Patients: (201) 409-4977
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (New York), Residency Hospital
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Internship Hospital
- Primary Children's Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
My 15 year old daughter was sent to Dr. Anderson due to an unexpected diagnosis of Chiari One Malformation. Dr. Anderson took his time to explain fully what this was and possible treatment options. He was not quick to suggest surgery and asked that we first explore all other possibilities of the sudden onset of symptoms before surgery would be considered. After meeting with many other specialty physicians, we decided to move forward with surgery to correct the Chiari. Dr. Anderson explained clearly the whole surgery including what would happen during her hospitalization and recovery. My daughter felt completely comfortable going into surgery and her results have exceeded all of our expectations. She now has full relief from all of her symptoms. Dr. Anderson is a skilled neurosurgeon who also has a great bedside manner.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health John Theurer Cancer Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Joseph's University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anderson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Anderson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anderson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anderson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Brain Surgery, Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy, and Scoliosis.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 1200 E Ridgewood Ave Ste 200, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.